Pregnancy Highlights from this week:
How far along? 35 Weeks
Size of the baby? 19-22 inches and 5 1/4 lbs...like a honeydew melon :)
Maternity Clothes? Lots of dresses right now to keep me comfortable, mostly all maternity
Gender? Baby Boy!
Movement? Still a good bit of movement, but I can definitely tell he is running out of room in there. He always moves right after I eat or drink, but his biggest movements are always right when I get in bed at night. He is a wild man!
Sleep? Still pretty good. When I get up to pee at night I feel so sore like I ran a marathon right before bed. It is so pathetic. Literally every muscle in my body is tight.
Symptoms? Just starting to get all those "toward the end" type of symptoms. Swollen feet, slight pitting edema in my ankles (its pretty awesome haha), heartburn, HOT, etc. I've also started having back pain at night like crazy. I have also been pretty exhausted most days, especially in the afternoon on work days.
What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach, being able to get around easily, caffeine (to get my through the 2-4pm time at work).
Milestones? 35 weeks...According to my pediatrician sister (which is coming in great handy by the way) he can officially go straight to level 1 nursery when he's born...good job Banks, way to hang in there!
What I am nervous about? Thoughts of labor, contractions, birth plans, epidurals, episiotomies, c-sections....that's what keeps me up at night!
What I'm excited about? We are really on the home stretch to become parents. We are trying to soak up every minute of this time as a family of two before we start on this great adventure. We are planning on some date nights for this weekend!
Also, as you saw from the previous post, the nursery is done! Woo hoo!
Also, as you saw from the previous post, the nursery is done! Woo hoo!
35 Weeks

0 comments:
Post a Comment