Pregnancy Highlights from this week:
How far along? 36 Weeks
Size of the baby? 20 inches and 6 lbs...he's getting big!
Maternity Clothes? Pretty much all maternity clothes at this point
Gender? Sweet baby boy
Movement? Still a good bit of movement, it has just changed. It is less jabs and kicks and more just "rolls" and large movements.
Sleep? Been pretty good, lots of tossing and turning at night, otherwise has been fine. I really can't complain too much about it!
Symptoms? I have got the waddle going on for sure, swelling in my feet, back pain, and fatigue.
Labor Signs? I have decided to add this since we are getting near the end. No real obvious labor signs yet, but I did get some interesting news at my 36 week appointment. I am 50% effaced and almost 1 cm dilated. I was not expecting to hear that, so I was quite surprised! She said she thought that I could potentially stay this way a while, but that I may not make it past my due date. We may have to get our bags packed and that car seat in the car sooner than we thought!
Labor Signs? I have decided to add this since we are getting near the end. No real obvious labor signs yet, but I did get some interesting news at my 36 week appointment. I am 50% effaced and almost 1 cm dilated. I was not expecting to hear that, so I was quite surprised! She said she thought that I could potentially stay this way a while, but that I may not make it past my due date. We may have to get our bags packed and that car seat in the car sooner than we thought!
What I miss? Nothing right now, but I am already thinking about how I will miss feeling his movements all the time. I think I have been taking them for granted. I need to soak in that feeling over the next few weeks.
Milestones? Dare I say it, but I am pretty sure we are "ready!" I can't wait for him to be here! We also finished the bathroom that will be his as well. Matt painted this weekend and we put together some little items that make it more "kid friendly." I will post soon!
What I am nervous about? I am starting to really get nervous about labor, but I am also getting very excited, too! I wonder who he will look like !?!
What I'm excited about? That he has started to make his way (although its just the very beginning). Just the fact that there are signs that he has started the process make me so giddy with excitement! I cannot wait to meet him and snuggle him. I could cry just thinking about it :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment