I woke up to very exciting news, Kathryn and Caleb had their baby last night...welcome to the world, Wilson James! I would have never missed this for the world, but given my current state, it wasn't a good idea to travel all the way to Spartanburg. Mommy and baby are doing great. Seems like yesterday we were having this conversation and now her baby boy is here! God is so good and I cannot even put into words how excited I am for them! Banks is ready to come out and play with his new best friend!
Back in May I made a to-do list before Banks came. Here is the updated version:
1. Finish Nursery
- Paint top of walls
- Finish and paint board and batten
- Pick out and install closet organizer
- Install the fan
- Paint dresser and add changing table on top
- Finish small touches (decor for the walls, shelves, etc.)
2. Laundry Room
- Get new washer and dryer
- Install cabinets
- Install a counter above W & D
- Paint
3. Paint Banks' bathroom
4. Kitchen
- Install bead board
- Paint bead board
5. Half bath (maybe do this weekend?!?)
- paint
- probably stencil a wall
- get new mirror and install
6. Install sprinkler system
So we have done pretty well. Maybe next weekend we will attack the half bath. I am pretty sure the laundry room will have to be put off. Its just not at the top of my list. I am loving my new washer and dryer, but I don't think that doing anything else is really mandatory right now. We are actually feeling pretty good about where we are at this point. I still have to pack my hospital bag...woops! I need to get that done, were running out of time!

0 comments:
Post a Comment