Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Surprise Baby Shower

I know I said before that we had our last baby shower, but that was only a decoy ;)  Matt's work surprised him with a surprise baby shower!  I have known about it for a while, but have been VERY good at keeping my mouth shut, although its been hard.  

I don't think I have ever really pulled off a true surprise for Matt, so this was fun that they could do it!


Here is his surprised face as he walks in the shower!  I think he was most surprised to see me there at his work.

 I wasn't able to get a ton of great pictures unfortunately, but here are a few. 
 So many people came to celebrate Banks.  My favorite part about the whole shower was hearing what Matt's coworkers think of him.  I am so proud of him!


 Banks got tons of great stuff, I was taken aback by everyone's generosity!
 Since this was Matt's first baby shower I made let Matt open all the gifts.  


 So many wonderful people there to celebrate!

The shower was so wonderful and I am so glad Matt was surprised.  What an awesome group of people that he gets to work with!

0 comments: