At this point in pregnancy, I think it is the little things that just make you happy. Well to me this isn't such a "little" thing, but we can call it that. I know I have mentioned before about my long walk from the parking garage. Well, lately it had become TERRIBLE. It is 100+ most days in Charleston and it was all I could do to walk to and from that garage everyday. What used to take 10-15 minutes now took 20 minutes...every afternoon...and every morning. This really is one of my only complaints right now. Well, that, and my cankles, but that's beside the point. But yesterday (after some encouraging from my sister) I called parking management and explained my situation. Well half way through my explaining she just said, "stop by in the morning and we can take care of it." What? Did I just hear that correctly? All that to say...my problem has been solved!
I got the golden ticket!
I now can park right next to my office and walk straight in. I don't even have to go outside. God is good!
I know this is very trivial to most...but its huge to me!
HAPPY FRIDAY!

0 comments:
Post a Comment