Thanks so much for all the sweet comments on the nursery, we are happy that you loved it as much as we did! So I have had lots of questions about where everything came from in the nursery so I thought it would be best to consolidate it and put all that information in one spot.
Crib: Ordered from a company called Newport Cottages, can be found here. I can't say enough nice things about this company and the craftsmanship of their product. So nice to work with and we are thrilled with the way it looked in the nursery! This was a gift from my parents, I think the very first item for the nursery!
Bedding: Ordered online from Doodlefish Kids. Again, awesome company and loved all their fabrics, so hard to choose!
Monogram: Ordered from an Etsy shop, Trendy Trimmings. The lady will customize any design, shape, and size. They come "unfinished" which is nice because you can paint it to match your room easily. It is wooden, not sure if you can tell from the picture, so it is in three separate pieces. She sends a hanging tool that makes it fool-proof and so easy!
Chair: Found at a local consignment store and then covered by a local lady here in Charleston. If you live in Charleston and need anything recovered, (it is actually a slip cover) Hattie Mae Roth is your lady! She is cheap and does an amazing job!
Ottoman: Pottery Barn Kids (found at outlet)- Pretty sure it is this one from the website though.
Pillow: Handmade by my mom and me, well lets be honest, mostly my mom. I helped with the applique, but she did the rest. She always says, "I'm not a good seamstress," but she is very talented! Thanks Mom!
Bookshelf: Pottery Barn Kids, found here. I actually got mine at the outlet in Gaffney, SC. This was a shower gift from my parents.
Canvas Toy Bin: Pottery Barn Kids, found here. Again, found at the outlet. I'm telling you, you should visit the outlet, well worth your time :)
Side table: Pottery Barn, this was a hand me down from my parent's house.
Lamp: Found at consignment store, painted, and then I added the pennants.
Changing Table/Dresser: Found at consignment store, painted and changed knobs. I added the changing table topper to the top.
Shelf: Pottery Barn Kids, can be found here.
Little Rocker: This was mine from growing up and was actually in my nursery
Rug: Found at a local store, but here is one similar. I absolutely love the rug and I think it really made the room. It is so soft and will be perfect for taking pictures on :)
Curtains: Pottery Barn Kids, well the outlet..of course.
Pennant flags: These were handmade by my mom and me. Wish I could say that I used a tutorial, but we kinda just figured it out. They were SUPER easy to make, took about an afternoon to complete.
If there is anything else you were wondering about, let me know!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
4 weeks ago

1 comments:
i love love love your nursery! it is JUST perfect!
Post a Comment